Re: SPOTS!!!!(long)

From: Michael Clark (magnumv8@wtez.net)
Date: Wed Apr 26 2000 - 18:41:23 EDT

The spots are most likely caused by rain -- weather it's acid rain or
just rain with a lot of dissolved minerals I don't know. I too have
this problem. There are spots in my hood that I just cannot get out
with any wax or cleaner. They are not too noticeable though. For the
windows, I CAN help you there. Take a look at this

http://www.mikesdakota.com/waterspots/

My window spots came back after a few months, but it's not too hard to
get them clean again with the above method.

Good luck!

--Mike www.mikesdakota.com