Re: Re: Catalytic Converter Types

From: Michael Clark (magnumv8@wtez.net)
Date: Wed Apr 26 2000 - 18:46:52 EDT

Kyle, I would think they would replace the cat for you. But I've seen
some very paranoid shop owners when it comes to touching a cat. If
the cat is defective they will replace it no problem. So if they
don't want to do it, take a screwdriver and hammer several holes into
your cat, then say "uhh, I like need a new cat dude, can ya put this
one on for me".....

--Mike www.mikesdakota.com