RE: Re: Speedometer Problem/question

From: Dave Stauffacher (stauffac@jvlnet.com)
Date: Wed Apr 26 2000 - 22:18:58 EDT

Joe,

When I went to install the speed sensor it suggested disconnecting the
battery before starting any work, just so you don't have juice running
through the wires I was workin' on. So, I did the install of the speed
sensor before I reconnected the battery. Think I need to disconnect and
reconnect again? I'm at a total loss. About the only thing I can think of
is that maybe something in the instrunment cluster isn't working properly.
All my gauges work except for the speedometer (and the odometer that's built
in to the speedometer). Honestly I'm about 20 minutes away from takin' the
darn thing to the mechanic...

-Dave