Wire Loom Help

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Thu Apr 27 2000 - 15:10:55 EDT

I've been looking for a source and replacement looms, but am coming up
empty. Does anyone have a good source for looms? I've looked at Summit,
but would like a larger selection. Tried searching for "Wire Looms" on the
net, but that proved fairly worthless. I currently have the Made-For-You
looms. Since installing the electric fan, the looms are melting. Yes
melting! Without any airflow they can't take the heat sitting above the
headers. Thanks.
Rich - Ashburn, VA