RE: Wire Loom Help

From: Kurt Swanson (kswanson@peerenvironmental.com)
Date: Fri Apr 28 2000 - 11:12:11 EDT

Try Zoops http://www.zoops.com/vloom.htmlHot I went with the Made for You
looms but did order their PCV and Oil Breather!

Good Luck!

Kurt Swanson
Minneapolis, MN

97 White Dak Sport CC 4X4, 318 Auto, 355 gears, MESA Headers, y-pipe and
High-Flow Cat, Magnaflow Muffler, K&N Generation II, MSD Digital, SS-Coil,
and Magnecore Wires. Waiting (weather and time permitting) to install MP
Throttle Body, Hughes 1.6 Roller Rockers, Double Roller Timing Chain, Mopar
Performance valve Covers, and soon to be purchased Cam.