A Sincere Thank You

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@home.com)
Date: Thu Apr 27 2000 - 19:54:42 EDT

Greetings,

    I was going through my old emails earlier (reorganizing them)
and I couldn't help but smile. I've only been a member of the DML
for a little over a year, but I feel that we really have something
"special" on this list. I just wanted to take a moment and say,
"Thank you for everything.". The DML, everything it stands for
and all who have made it what it is have definitly with-out-a-doubt
made my life not only faster, safer and more knowledgable, but
a lot happier as well. So, with all that sappy stuff out of the way ...

THANK YOU ALL,
Chuck Robbins
'99 Dakota Sport
http://www.members.home.com/clrobbins/dakota.htm