Re: A Sincere Thank You

From: Mark Pryer (mark_pryer@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 28 2000 - 13:01:56 EDT

I agree. I have been here a little over a year also, and the knowledge I
have gained is immeasurable. Before I got on here I could not even change
my thermostat, now I am ready to tackle more challenging jobs. Thank you
everyone.
Mark
91 cc 5spd 6er Dynomax catback 14x3 K&N Ported TB
Bucket seats Accel Super Stock coil