Last time! Stereo stuff & help

From: William H. Hiatt III (william@hiatt.net)
Date: Fri Apr 28 2000 - 17:40:34 EDT

I have to leave it to the pro's now. Newsgroup people have been NO help!

I have the premier sound system. I got a new system installed. Here's my
question. BTW, I'm still using the stock headunit.
1) Should teh co that installed the amps for the speakers & sub, unhooked
the stock amp? If so, how should I unplug them. The co t'd out of the wiring
harnesses.
2) On the 4channel amp for the speakers, there's a lot of hissing sound.
What is wrong. I'm running two amps. One for the doors, and one for the
subs. What could be wrong? Grounding, power cable run too close to the
harness?
3) What's the output voltage of the stock headunit with the amp. Without?

thanks for all your help.
william

P.S. It's a 2000 dodge dakota