Long Trip

From: Heather M (heathernlonestar@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 28 2000 - 22:10:50 EDT

Ok guys, help me out here. I want to start preppin the truck for the long
trip to New York. I have about 44K miles on it and I know I need to change
the plugs. What else do I have to do comin up on 50K The trip to NY is
going to be around 6K (cause I'm gonna be driving down the East Coast and
MAYBE the Canadian border. Haven't decided yet) What do I need to be
prepared for and what should I check on the truck before I go?

Help?!!!

Heather

(workin 80+ a week for that damn Charger and now they wanna QUIT
PRODUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PHUCK)