Spunkball??

From: Dwilsonpsl@aol.com
Date: Mon May 01 2000 - 14:48:54 EDT

This was sent to me, I don't know if its a prank e-mail or not, but just in
case....

SPUNKBALL WARNING:

  Groups of teenagers have been caught, in alarming numbers, playing a new
and
  dangerous game called Spunkball. Spunkball consists of a group of teens
in a
  car pulling up to a stop light, and looking around for a car stopped near
  by with an open window. When one is spotted, the teens shout, "Spunkball",
  and throw a gasoline soaked rag that has been wrapped in aluminum foil
  threw the open window. On the outside of the foil is attatched a small
fire cracker,
  with the fuse lit. When the fire cracker explodes, it shreds the foil, and
  the rag is ignited, causing a large flame that may catch the interior of
the car on fire.
  Spunkball playing has already claimed two lives, caused uncountable injuries
  due to burns, and caused thousands of dollars in damage to automobiles.
  The best defense, say authorities, is to keep all windows rolled up when
stopped
  at traffic lights, as only cars with windows down are being targeted.
  If you are at a redlight and hear a shout of "Spunkball", and notice
  something come flying in your window, the best thing to do is to have
  all passengers immediatly exit the vehichle. DO NOT try to retreive the
  object, as it will ignite once the fire cracker explodes