MPG

From: Ed Buxton (flamin_red_dakota@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon May 01 2000 - 14:48:46 EDT

I was averaging close to 19 MPG (199 Dak CC with V6
and auto) while never driving more than 60 on the
freeway. That was up from an average of 16.7 when
driving up to 70. A few weeks ago, I had a FlowMaster
70 single in/dual out welded into with dual 2.25 pipes
out to the back of the truck. Now my mileage has
dropped to 15.9 (average from 3 fill ups).

While I didn't except an increase in MPG, I NEVER
expected a drop, much less such a substantial one.
Is this normal? Could the 02 sensor have gotten
screwed up? I want to solve this issue before moving
on to a Qucik tb.

Thanks