Airhorn setup

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Mon May 01 2000 - 18:34:52 EDT

Ok you mech-type gurus.....

I got my airhorn :-) The directions are VERY rudimentary....

The Dak now has 2 horns (little bitty things) and the directions only allow
for one. Should I route both connections to the singe relay for the airhorns
or just leave one cut? They both, now, go into a bundle so I cannot see
where they go from there. I would have thought that they would be wired in
series but maybe I am wrong.. anyone have a wiring diagram?

Finding space is gonna be the other problem.... With the stock airbox, it's
awful cramped up there. How adviseable would it be to add enough wire to
shift the horm to the opposite side behind the battery?

Signed,

Mechanically challenged..... (I could jury rig but this is my DAK.... gotta
do the right thing :-)
Preacher
99 &1/2 5.2L CC 4x4 SLT+ R/T (Redneck/Truck)
Webmaster: http://www.bastaards.org
Owner: http://www.onelist.com/community/BASTAARDS
Columnist: http://www.wfthecoliseum.com