Spank

From: Gene Rivers (webmaster@mopars.net)
Date: Tue May 02 2000 - 00:03:34 EDT

Howdy all,

Finally got one of those new chebbies to run the ole 95. He tried three
times and was humilliated each time. He did better from a 30 mph stomp, but
just couldn't start pulling on me until the Magnum ran out of breath at 85.
He had no chance from a stop. He asked me what I had done to the truck at
the last light. I replied nothing...it's stock.
I allowed him to speed away from the last light without pursuit. Sure makes
me feel good, as spanks are rare in Baytown for my truck. Most brand x'ers
won't even try.

Gene & Renee Rivers
http://txdakotart.homestead.com/95slt.html
95, SLT, RC, SB, Claret Red P.C., 5.2L, 46RH, 3.90:1 w/ sure grip, Ram Air,
MPSBEC, Stage I T-body, 8.5mm MSD Super Conductor S.P.wires, TranzGo,
2.75in. cat back duals(custom) w/o mufflers, 3 core all metal radiator,
P235/70R15 Road Hugger's on stock Dakota steel wheels. A Blaupunkt CR127,
Blau PCx573(2), JBL GT502(2), JBL GT650(2) and Profile #4200 Amp keeps the
unmuffled exshaust to a minimum. Best 1/4mi time of 14.577@93.88mph.
http://www.mopars.net