Re: Spank

From: dakman@freewwweb.com
Date: Tue May 02 2000 - 00:12:26 EDT

Gene, Great spank story. I guess those Bow Tie Boys all think that their
trucks are quick. Heres one for you. Driving home in my 94 V8 with my
lady following me in her 89 Plymouth Cop Car (318 2bl) a black 454SS
pickup wants to play. Beside her car, behind the 454 is another black
Bow Tie 4X4. Race #1 - Dak 1, Bow Tie 0, Race #2 Dak 2, Bow Tie 0. Now
the good part of this story. The 454 turns off and at the next light the
4x4 wants to run. Of course the my Dak spanked the 4X4. So did her Cop
Car starting from 2 car lenghts behind. Mopar 4, Bow Tie 0. D