RE: Campershells - Snugtop

From: Curt Coulter (curt@cjnetworking.com)
Date: Mon May 01 2000 - 23:51:15 EDT

Jeesh. That really sucks. That guy is full of $%i^. Well, after all, if
it's just a low quality camper shell, then why the hell is it $1200 bucks?!
I don't have a snugtop (nor will I be getting one now!), but I have had
other caps and the fit and finish on them has been fine. A $1200 snugtop
should NOT have leaky windows! I'll be spending my money on an A.R.E. Z
series cap.

Good luck and thanks for the warning.

/Curt