RE: SSTDakota318 - 1 97 Firebird WS6 - 0

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Tue May 02 2000 - 15:14:34 EDT

I have a gold looking 2000 WS6 with that twin front air ram snorkel in my
neighborhood. Damn fast car but I would bother to race it until all mods
are in place. Anyway, I was at the light off of College & Oceanside about
month ago, when next to me was that model. I thought to me my self, it was
not worth my fuel, knowing his engine specification and could easily out run
me about 2 seconds quicker.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA