chrome airdam and speed grill

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (digum98@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue May 02 2000 - 21:08:32 EDT

Hey all,
Just wanted to say that I now have a chrome air dam on
my 98 SLT. Also, I have the Speed grills on their way.
I plan on getting them painted to match my truck. The
air dam looks good on it. I was getting tired of my
air dam, that I had painted, chipping away. Got a
question for those with the speed grill, was it hard
to put in? Also, how do you open the hood now that you
have them installed? Thanks in advanced.

=====
Later,
Geoffrey
~~~98 DAK CC SLT 3.9L V6 Metallic Red~~~
~Hotchkis Performance 2/3 suspension kit~
~79 Harley Davidson Custom Electra Glide~
ICQ#62723274