New Webpage Animations

From: Nate Johnson (natedak2k@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed May 03 2000 - 12:32:49 EDT

Hey all! I just recently did some work on my website and threw some new
animations in there. Looking for critiques! Get rid of em, keep em, what
do ya'll think? Specifically these pages...

http://www.geocities.com/natedak2k
http://www.geocities.com/natedak2k/pictures.html
http://www.geociteds.com/natedak2k/links.html

(I've checked em with netscape and didn't have any probs. how bout you?)

=====
Nate, Ogden UT
http://www.geocities.com/natedak2k
Forest Green 00 Dakota CC 4X4, 5-speed, LSD, 3.92 Rear, 4.7L/287ci, Po'boy cold air w/ K&N, Extang BlackMax Tonneau
"D2K"