Re: New Webpage Animations

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Wed May 03 2000 - 17:36:48 EDT

----- Original Message -----
From: Nate Johnson <natedak2k@yahoo.com>
> Hey all! I just recently did some work on my website and threw some new
> animations in there. Looking for critiques! Get rid of em, keep em, what
> do ya'll think? Specifically these pages...

The last link has an extra D in it...LOL

As for the animation, I would get rid of them. I am on a cable modem and
have a pretty fast connection but those animations were dragging, big time.
I can't imagine what they are like on a 56K..

Just my $0.02 !

Preacher
99 &1/2 5.2L CC 4x4 SLT+ R/T (Redneck/Truck)
Webmaster: http://www.bastaards.org
Owner: http://www.onelist.com/community/BASTAARDS
Columnist: http://www.wfthecoliseum.com