Pubs and accessories for 2000 yr Dak's

From: William K. Marshall (chip2@home.com)
Date: Thu May 04 2000 - 02:00:57 EDT

I finally made it over to the MOPAR store today and found some
parts. I had been searching for a set of fog lamps and have been
having no luck at the local 4WD stores. I picked up a set (pretty
expensive) but they come with a comprehensive installation guide
and a new headlight switch. The only difference is that you pull
out on the switch to turn on the lamps. It looks pretty easy, if
time consuming. The only problem I will have is cutting the
knock-out's out of the bumper. I asked how much it would be to
install and they said $250!!! I said "I'll do it myself" and
left. Sheesh!
Paid $5.00 for the MOPAR parts catalog. It mentions the 4.7L
engine in it but there are no parts for it anywhere in the book.
Sigh...
I also got a number for MOPAR pubs and ordered the factory
maintenance manual for the 2000 yr trucks. It cost $90, but I
think it will be worth it. If anyone is interested, the number is
1-800-890-4038.

Chip Marshall
chip2@home.com
marshwk@benfold.navy.mil