RE: Pubs and accessories for 2000 yr Dak's

From: Brown, Mike (MBrown@ciena.com)
Date: Thu May 04 2000 - 09:15:06 EDT

Chip,

        I would recommend getting a rotary tool (a dremmel).
I've used this tool for many different reasons...from cutting bolts to cutting
the door panels to install speakers. You can pick one up at Sears pretty reasonably.
Trust me...you will find more uses for this tool, than any other power tool you buy.

-Mike Brown
Pasadena, MD.
97-Dakota Club Cab,5.2L, 4X4, 7" Lift, 33"x12.50" BFG A/T.

http://www.geocities.com/mbrowwwn/index.html