Re[2]: dakota years

From: Michael Clark (magnumv8@wtez.net)
Date: Fri May 05 2000 - 05:25:59 EDT

Sounds great Jon! Perhaps I can start on the skeleton in a few weeks
after finals. Any ideas you have for it would be welcome for sure. I
like the idea about the frames too.... Originally I had planned on
making a "gen II identification FAQ" but I think a full out Dakota
identification FAQ would be better. It will encompass all Daks from
87 up. And I know what you mean on distinguishing a gen III from a
Ram. I had to look twice for a while until I learned to look at the
headlights.

Here's another obscure difference.... the '93 grey interior is a
darker interior than later models like the '95 (two confirmations on
this, but unknown exactly when the lighter shade was implemented)

--Mike www.mikesdakota.com