Re: Re[2]: dakota years

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Fri May 05 2000 - 07:24:53 EDT

At 02:25 AM 5/5/00 -0700, you wrote:
> <snip> And I know what you mean on distinguishing a gen III from a
>Ram. I had to look twice for a while until I learned to look at the
>headlights. <snip>

Quite often, the first thing that I look for is the Ram Head emblem
location on the hood. The Ram's emblem is right at edge of the hood
and the Dak's is is located further away from the edge.

Bob Tom. Ontario, Canada. '97 Dakota CC, 5.2L, 3.92 SG, auto.
Corrected max. rwhp = 227.4 Corrected max. rwtorque = 335.0 lb-ft
Measured max rwhp = 231.2 Measured max. rwtorque = 340.0 lb-ft
PB 14.85 sec @ 91.67 mph