Re: pissed again!!!

From: Terry Herrin (therrin@isaac.net)
Date: Fri May 05 2000 - 22:20:38 EDT

"mike d." <miggitymike@juno.com> wrote:
>15 minutes later, I pull it in to the bay and he gets to inspecting it...
>it fails.... why?
>reason #1- one of the lug nuts was cross threaded and wouldn't come off
>(thanks a f*ckin' lot Midas!!!)...

Why they heck was he taking off the wheels? Sure, a lug nut should
not be cross threaded, but still, removing the wheels? How long does
an inspection in Virginia take, an hour? How much does it cost?
Sheesh, remind me not to move. I never realized how lucky I am to
live here. Check signals, parking brake, horn, slap on sticker.

Terry Herrin
99 FR CC R/T
14.769 @ 91.43
Wilmington, NC