Re: Re: Flowmaster Is On

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Fri May 05 2000 - 23:44:28 EDT

> I', glad that you're happy with it (so far). It sounds like the
> installation
> was a lot of work, but it also sounds like the end result was well worth
> it. I bet the back-pressure is considerably less with the connectors &
> reducers gone. Have you noticed any bottom end loss?
> I'm sure you already know, but expect the tone to deepen over the
> next couple of weeks. Aren't you glad you didn't go with the regular
> 3 chamber? ;-)

I havent noticed a low end lose at all; if anything I really think I gained
low end more. It now wants to jump off the line when I gas it and pulls hard
upto 45ish. I mean I can just tap the gas pedal is to truck launches
forward. Since putting the QuickD TB on Thursday night and having the
Flowmaster put on today, I only drove about 50 miles, so hopefully the puter
will keep relearning and all the mods I have done will really finally come
out. THANKS TO ALL!!!!
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6