Re: RE: I NEED HELP FAST - I AM BUYING MY DURA RE: KUK

From: Train225@aol.com
Date: Tue May 09 2000 - 16:28:01 EDT

Hey, Matt's on the right team here, at least he has a stick! The 4.7 trucks
are pretty quick, just slightly slower that a 5.2...

Wayne
98 RC 5.2 5 speed
14.51 @ 93
JBA headers, homemade intake, Drag radials.

<< Well, well....starting something are ya? Your Et was good, but your mph is
 slacking. This tells me you can launch you truck pretty good, but tell me, I
 ran a 15.30 in my 95 GenII at 98 mph due to my driving and on radials, if
 Terry catches you on the street, do you think he might pull on you....in a
 4100lb club cab no less? You guy's need a showdown at the OK Corral. I wager
 Terry will get ya....
 Kuk