Re: RE: I NEED HELP FAST - I AM BUYING MY DURA RE: KUK

From: Terry Herrin (therrin@isaac.net)
Date: Tue May 09 2000 - 23:53:56 EDT

Train225@aol.com wrote:
>Hey, Matt's on the right team here, at least he has a stick! The 4.7 trucks
>are pretty quick, just slightly slower that a 5.2...

I don't understand your comment regarding the stick. What does that
have to do with the debate? The debate is about the two engines, the
transmission has nothing to do with it. At least, it had nothing to
do with it until Matt chose to bring the transmission and the cab type
into the thread by comparing our trucks. All that did was confuse the
issue.

Terry Herrin
99 FR CC R/T
14.769 @ 91.43