RE: Re[4]: dakota years

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Tue May 09 2000 - 16:51:40 EDT

You're probably right Jon. Well we've got the info from '90 to '00, so let
me know if you want the info pages scanned, or what info is needed. What we
can do, is scan the pages, put them on Jason's machine, then you can ftp
over and pick out the info that's needed. Any other ideas?

Norah
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd