Re: Radiator

From: jim miller (jmiller@texnet.net)
Date: Tue May 09 2000 - 21:12:43 EDT

You should be able to get a new one for 150 or less if you shop around. Don't
buy someone else's problems, go with a new one. They are not that hard to change
either. Especially on a v6. Also I believe if you go with less than a 180
thermostat it may reduce your performance and gas mileage because the computer
will keep the engine running too rich. Others correct me if I am wrong about
that.
Jim in Waco

Someone else wrote I got a lifetime radiator for $126.00 That was a very good
price!