94 Dak for Sale

From: Steve R. Roell (roells@sprintmail.com)
Date: Tue May 09 2000 - 23:44:11 EDT

I apologize in advance if classifieds aren't supposed to be posted. I tried
through the DML home page, with no result. I used to be on the list, but
ran out of time to spend sorting through the emails. I need to get rid of
my Dak (fortunately replaced by a Durango) so if anyone's interested,
please email directly to me. I'm in digest mode.

1994 Dakota, 318, 4x4, 5sp, ext cab, AC, AM/FM/Cass, Power windows,
mirrors, and locks, cruise, tilt, more...58,200 miles, Black and silver
tutone. In great shape and well maintained. $10,900 obo. Wichita, KS area,
316-733-7034.

Steve Roell