Re: RE: I NEED HELP FAST - I AM BUYING MY DURA RE: KUK

From: Terry Herrin (therrin@isaac.net)
Date: Tue May 09 2000 - 23:49:14 EDT

"Barret, Matt" <MATT_BARRET@earthtech.com> wrote:
>Ain't starting nothing, just answering Terry's response, he asked me "Do you

Could have fooled me.

>honestly think that side by side a Durango with a 4.7 will be faster than a
>Durango with a 5.9 given that everything else about the two vehicles are
>identical?" My answer was look at the numbers!!

I'm glad you quoted what I said correctly, especially the part about
"everything else about the two vehicles are identical". So tell me,
Matt, what numbers did you provide that matched the above criteria?

>As for the showdown, well, I have plans for Carlisle!
>Maybe he'll catch me on the Autobahn, but not in America!!
>LOL

This was not about your truck verses my truck, it was about the two
engines and only the two engines. Enjoy your truck, and be glad the
5.9 R/T does not come with a 5 speed.

Terry Herrin
99 FR CC R/T
14.769 @ 91.43