Re: Anybody need a bed? Stuff for sale

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Wed May 10 2000 - 01:40:10 EDT

No, but I need the driver side fender. somebody left me a nice 4 foot
indenture in it from the tail light up to the gas filler cap a couple years
back and it's about 500 bucks to fix. wonder how much a new one would cost...
-Dester

<< Hey everyone,

 I was wondering if anyone needed a passenger side
 fender for the bed of a shortbed Dakota. I will also
 have a couple sets of stock taillights for sale. I
 still have a Stillen roll pan and front air dam for
 sale. Also have a set of stock 15x7 sport wheels off a
 97 Dakota. They are mounted on 255/60/15 Firestone
 firehawks, but have little tread left. >>