RE: RE: A/C Always On, HELP

From: Ed Hasley (ehasley@swindelldressler.com)
Date: Wed May 10 2000 - 16:06:45 EDT

In my '96 SLT 5.2 (last of the great Dakotas) ;) (Here come the flames, He
He He) the A/C comes on when the selector is in the defrost position. I can
turn the compressor on/off by using the A/C push button, or by turning the
fan selector to OFF. (Which you cannot do) Almost sounds like you have an
automatic temperature control system, weather you ordered it or not.

Just kidding!....No flames please! He He He
Boy, you guys are easy to "Get Ruffled"