RE: A/C Always On, HELP

From: Chris Lambert (clam9892@postoffice.uri.edu)
Date: Wed May 10 2000 - 15:36:52 EDT

Do you mean the low position? No it doesn't turn it off. I tried looking
in the owners manual and that thing is useless. I think I may have to just
keep experimenting. It seems that if it is on only face or feet that the
a/c is off. I gotta check it out but it may be so.

Thanks for the advice everyone,
Chris

>Doesn't turning the fan speed selector to the off position turn your AC off?
>
>Ken

'00 CC, 4.7, 5-sp, tinted windows, Magnum front plate, flairs, clear
corners, Stereo & Performance Planning in progress...