Re: Supercharged Tacoma--RE RE JASON

From: Tim (magnum318@uswest.net)
Date: Wed May 10 2000 - 21:54:16 EDT

 Hey Jason, Can I have a shot at your friends Toyota? I was out Tuesday
afternoon in my '95 and I had a small race with a new style Mustang
COBRA(real one) and when we both nailed the throttle--it was an even race
with no gaining or losing on my part,against a car that probably only weighs
3500 lbs.
 Tim
 ps---we need to meet up sometime and swap tales about our trucks.