RE: Re: 5-sp Power-brake--RE RE

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Thu May 11 2000 - 00:18:05 EDT

Just too add to that, since we are talking 5spd's is get the Hurst T-handle
with the thumb button. Press and hold to engage the linelock, release to go.
Used this type of setup on a 70' 340 Duster. But be careful, you'll toast a
clutch in no time! Not only that you can cause heat cracks on the
flywheel..big dollars to turn a flywheel, and busting engine mounts.

Greg
95 DSCC v6 5spd
Rahway NJ
ICQ: 283886