Re: Gen III ETs

From: Train225@aol.com
Date: Thu May 11 2000 - 08:46:39 EDT

<< Hey that is quick. I've never raced my RC'98 5.2
 5 speed at the track, but its had a lot of street fun.
 Mind if I compare? I don't have the headers, but I do have
 a dual electric fan, ASP Crank Pulley, Mopar rockers & push rods,
 K&N cone intake, modified TB, Hurst stick, 390SG, IAT relocated
 and single 3 inch 2 chamber flomaster with BFG 275-60s in the rear.
 I may be taking it to the track real soon and just wanted to know
 where I stand with the competition. From what I've heard about
 this track, there are only 2 Daks there, a Gen I and Gen II
 with 318s and I want to hold up the Gen III end. Anyone want
 to take a stab at my ET prediction? Please do.....

The only things I have that you don't are the headers and the Drag Radials.
Both together are worth around 1/2 a second. However I don't have the
rockers, electric fan or TB. I would think it would be a good race either
way. So, what track are you going to anyway?