RE: RE: A/C Always On, HELP

From: Kenneth Eng (kenneth.eng@datajump.com)
Date: Thu May 11 2000 - 10:31:37 EDT

Chris,

On my 98, with the vent selector knob (the one in the middle) turned to the
OFF position, I will receive no air flow from the vents on the dash or floor
regardless of what the fan speed knob (the one on the top) and the
temperature knob (the one on the bottom) is set to. Are you basing the fact
that the AC is on from the airflow from the vents or do you actually see the
clutch on the compressor engaged, rather than free wheeling? I am just
basing on airflow from the vents. With my vent selector knob OFF, I get no
airflow from the vents. Hope this helps.

Ken