RE: RE: RE: Stock Y-pipe Vs. JBA Y-pipe

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Thu May 11 2000 - 10:26:31 EDT

Brian,
They added a similar section to my pipe, but they had to replace the head
pipe back to the cat also. They didn't get the angles right, the pipes
wouldn't line up. When they did this they necked down the pipe when they
made one of the bends. A lot of good that did! Anyway, maybe if the job
was a little neater and the pipe sized better, I may have seen a difference
making it worthwhile. There was definetly room for improvement with the way
they installed mine.
Rich