Hot Laps at Texas Motor Speedway

From: Brett Forehand (brett4hand@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat May 13 2000 - 08:27:24 EDT

Hey ya'll! I went to a friend's retirement party earlier this week, ran
into a guy I used to work for. He's now the Adminstration and events
assistant at Texas Motor Speedway in Ft. Worth.

(Are ya'll sitting down???)

He gives me his business card, says, "Give me a call sometime, we can grab
some lunch and I'll take you out in the pace car to do a couple of hot
laps". After I woke up, and got back off the floor, I cooly thanked him and
shook his hand.

I wonder if I could get the Dak as a pace car substitute. ;)

Brett Forehand
'94 Dakota Sport CC NASCAR gettin' da Flowmaster today