Re: RE: S**t hits the electric fan!

From: Thomas Vacchino (tommyv@thecia.net)
Date: Sat May 13 2000 - 08:38:41 EDT

That's what I thought too, I was at work when I talked to the guy at the shop,
So maybe I'm not understanding. Was there anything about the clutch fan that was
attached to it that needs to be repositioned (something about a large nut) on to
something else?........I need to get down there and see what they are talking
about, so I better understand. I know my shop isn't screwing with me, I'm very
freindly with the owners and everyone who works there and they've always done
great work on my Dakota.

"psychonaut"