bucket seats again....

From: mike kulczycki (dakota1994@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat May 13 2000 - 11:53:59 EDT

well i just started thinking on how cool bucket seats would be in my 94 CC.
so i searched the archives and found that a few people have done it... so
i have a few questions that i couldn't really find answers to... first
what vehcile did everyone get there buckets out of?? second was the height
about the same once installed?? or could spacers be put in.. and third
any club cab installs?? i am really wanting to do this. i was out at the
junkyards the other day and of course no daks there.. but i forgot to look
for other chrysler cars... i would like something that would pretty much
bolt right in.. i know there was a 92 talon at one place with a good
interior. i wonder if that would work.. well thanks for any feedback...
you can e-mail me privately if you want...
dakota1994@hotmail.com
mike k
94 V6, SLT, CC, 2wd, auto, bunch o' stuff..
90 talon, hopefully running today...