Re: Re: Re: Jacobs electronics

From: Jason Taylor (Turambur@CenturyTel.net)
Date: Sun May 14 2000 - 08:38:08 EDT

What coil were you running? Both my setups run Jacob's Ultra Coil. The .072"
gap on my 'Stang is with a safety margin, I have ran it as high as .077",
but since it was daily driven in all kinds of conditions, I backed off to
.072", from a factory .054". The Belvedere is running .055" right now, I
haven't experimented to much with it, I think with the low compression heads
that may be a little steep. Did you contact Jacob's with your issue? Maybe
you have a bad box. My Mustang unit is at least 5yrs old, with ~100kmiles
since install. The Belvedere has only had it's box for a couple months.

Jason