Re: Re: Re: Jacobs electronics

From: mrdancer (mrdancer@camalott.com)
Date: Sun May 14 2000 - 22:59:33 EDT

I'm running the Jacobs Energy coil (it was part of the EnergyTeam package,
along with 8mm wires). The wires themselves last only a few years, Jacobs
replaced them (with major hassle) under lifetime warranty with 8.5mm wires,
which lasted about a year. I gave up on their warranty hassles and got the
Magnecor wires. I've not had good experiences with Jacobs. I'd had
excellent results with MSD previously, but was sucked in by Jacobs claims.
:(

--
'92 Dak CC 2wd 318 3.55
'84 GoldWing Interstate