What percent window tint is the backglass on 97+ dakotas???

From: Chris Lambert (clam9892@postoffice.uri.edu)
Date: Mon May 15 2000 - 23:48:09 EDT

I tinted all the windows in my 2000 CC. I did the back window with 35%,
this keeps the cops happy if they should happen to pull me over, I put 20%
on the side windows, with the 20% over the factory tint on the little
windows they are very dark, at night you cannot see in at all, and almost
the same during the day. I like dark windows so I say go to it...

Chris

>I am going to tint the side windows on my 2000 regular cab Dakota and I
>wanted to know what percentage of tint the backglass is so that I can match
>the sides up with it. I was thinking 20 percent would look best on the
>sides but have also been recommended to use 35 percent which seems a little
>too light to me. What do you all think?
>
>- -Tom Dugan-
>dugan@iland.net

'00 CC, 4.7, 5-sp, tinted windows, Magnum front plate, flairs, clear
corners, Stereo & Performance Planning in progress...