Re: What percent window tint is the backglass on 97+ dakotas???

From: hoegen (hoegen@kersur.net)
Date: Mon May 15 2000 - 06:43:44 EDT

I used 20% limo tint on my front passenger and driver windows and they match
very well. I have the sport tint package on my 99 Dakota

Kevin Hoegen
http://www.kersur.net/~hoegen
99 Solar Yellow Dakota Sport CC 2WD V6
S/T Custom Graphics/20% Tint throughout
K&N "Black PVC" air intake/Quick-D Custom TB
Black AR-767s with 255/60s