Re: Dak Accident Update

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@home.com)
Date: Tue May 16 2000 - 19:49:11 EDT

> If he was not insured, you're paying for the repair (and the rest of us)
> via uninsured insurance. This could make your rates go up, check with
> your agent. They might not want to go after the guy for less that
> $1,500, but they sure will increase your rate. To keep your rate from
> going up you might have to take him to small claims court
<snip>

    When my Dak was hit, the cops ruled it a hit & run. I pay
uninsured motorist insurance through NationWide (along with all
my other insurances) and my rates did not go up because of the accident.
Other insurance companies might be different, but if you're paying for
uninsured motorists and they up your rates for an accident like your's,
Kyle, it will be time to scream bloody murder.

Chuck Robbins
'99 Dakota Sport
http://www.members.home.com/clrobbins/dakota.htm