Re: Re: RE: godzilla,

From: Sandman (sandman@swconnect.net)
Date: Wed May 17 2000 - 19:41:07 EDT

There's no replacement for displacement may not be around for much
longer...... Some of the horsepower these guys are getting outa the
rice burners is getting scary. Granted it takes ALOT more money to do
it... but.... damn. Just last week at a car show I saw an Acura I
think it was that was so heavily modded out it was making like 450-500
hp. I know a guy that lives around here that has a 300zx TT that makes
insane power too. He has the Jim Wolf (I think that's what it is) mods
on it. You can get insane power outa Toyota supras too.