Re: Re: RE: godzilla,

From: Jason Taylor (Turambur@CenturyTel.net)
Date: Wed May 17 2000 - 22:37:17 EDT

It is called the Monster Miata, I can't remember the name of the company
itself, but they have a website, and if you search under Monster Miata
you'll find it. Besides buying the parts to do it yourself, they have two
turnkey models (you send them your Miata and they'll modify, or find one for
you), one is 5.0L/5spd, the other is 5.0L/5spd/VORTECH! Weight issue: a 5.0L
is only 450lbs, not a huge gain from the stock engine/tranny, however, the
mandatory suspension upgrades add even more weight on top of the engine
swap.

Jason