gas mileage, gas gauge

From: Robert Meredith (rmeredith@pa.net)
Date: Thu May 18 2000 - 20:23:31 EDT

I have two questions for you all. First, I have a 2000 4.7 CC dak. What
size is my fuel tank? I am assumming it is 22 gallons, but I have seen in
two places that you get a 24 gallon tank with the SLT package (possibly only
on the QC). Also, where should my gas mileage be? I am getting 14MPG, but
it only has 750 miles on it. Lastly, assumming I have a 22 gallon fuel
tank. When my gas gauge light comes on I still have 5 gallons in the tank
or so. When the needle is on the last line, if I fill it up I get only 17
gallons in it. What gives??